Have you ever met Pakistan's Ertugrul Mustafa Hanif duplicate of Engin Altan | Unique knowledge

Pakistani citizen Mustafa Hanif known as the “Pakistani Ertugrul" has shared that if an acting in an Islamic series was offered to him, he would accept it.

Hanif, looks like the actor Engin Altan (Ertugrul) from the popular Turkish series Dirilis: Ertugrul or Ertugrul Ghazi 

Talking about his sudden rise to fame, the YouTuber revealed how his friend told him he looked like Ertugrul.

Hanif said :

“In 2018 my friend told me  that I looked like this character but it wasn't until the drama got fame in Pakistan when people starting telling me even more than I looked like him,” 

He also added, “ also people told me that I should work on this and make some videos.”

Hanif, works in a private company, said that since his video got fame he has been getting a lot more opportunities and would try to deserve benefit from them.



When asked, he said : if there was a Halime Sultan in his life, she came into his life four years ago.

Hanif also  want to travel to turkey and meet drilisis cast .


Post a Comment

0 Comments