Who is ghazi Khalid The protector of Islam (Pakistan) | Unique knowledge .

A Qadiani named Tahir pretend to be a prophet in a video that goes viral. After the video being viral a case(FIR), r started on him.
Recently the case reached Peshawar high court. In the first session the Qadiani said ; 
  "I am prophet Mirza Gulam Ahmad Qadiani from 15 century, I am also discussed in Quran "


while the arrested person named Khalid on the second session shot him in front of the judge and his dead body is still in the courtroom, Khalid had claimed the murdering front of the police . 

Khalid gave a statement to the police ;
"in the first session this person claimed nabuwat , after listening to him I could not sleep, in a dream, I got basharat by nabi Muhammad(PBUH) to kill this gustakhe nabuwat , that's why I killed that person"
police say that Qadiani Tahir is a citizen of Peshawar and is being jailed for some time in case of this nabuwat.

Post a Comment

0 Comments